Q: I lock myself out of my house, can you help me?
Yes, we can help you to open your locks but we may require you to show proof that you are staying there. E.g Showing your NRIC with the respective address on it.
Q: How much do you charge?
Prices varies with the type of locksmith service required. Please call for qoute.
Q: Will you damage my lock?
Lockpicking will not damage your lock. More than often there is no need to damage your lock to gain entry. However if your lock is already faulty in the first place or it is a anti-pick high sercurity one, we may then need to damage your lock to gain entry. Damaging locks to gain entry is always only as the last resort.
Q: I lost my keys, can you change my house locks?
Yes, we can help you replace the locks, we carry various brands commonly used and can replace your locks immediately. For private housing as there are many different type of locks used as compared to HDB, You can also assist us by taking a photo of your lock and sending it to us so we can better qoute you the price.
Q: I bought my own digital lock, can you install for me?
Yes, we can install the lock for you for a fee.
Q: Do you duplicate keys?
No, we do not duplicate keys. You can find normally find them at shopping malls. E.g Misterminit (http://www.misterminit.com.sg/), Shoe Repair Shops.
Some Facts:1. Prices are different when you call at 2am as compared to office hours.
2. Try to make an appointment early as most our locksmiths may be engaged during peak hours.
3. When you buy a new house, always have your locks changed for safety.
4. If your key won't turn, try WD-40 or silicone spray. Sometimes the pins get jammed up, and 25 to 40 percent of the time, that solves the problem.
5. If you are locked out, seek professional help. We have seen our fair share of broken doors and locks which cost more to repair/replace than calling a locksmith to open your lock.
6. Contractors are often bad at installing locks, using cheap poor quality locks to secure your home. We have often service customers that their new locks are faulty within a year or less.
7. For further enquries, please do not hesitate to call us @ 9389 3636.